This week, a new Attack on Titan game was announced for the Nintendo 3DS. Called Attack on Titan: Shichi Kara no Dasshutsu, it’s an Adventure game developed by Ruby Party (known for their Neoromance titles), where you play as an original character. Together with famous characters from the series, you have to escape from the underground levels of an old castle (click here for more details).
Today, Koei-Tecmo sent a press release to provide more details and pictures for the game. First, we have the confirmation there will be voice acting, with the same voice actors as the anime series. However, it’s not clear if everything will be voiced or not. Also, the character portraits and background are done in collaboration with WIT Studio (who are working on the anime series).
Here’s the list of characters that will appear in the game:
- Eren Yeager (voiced by Yuuji Kaji)
- Mikasa Ackerman (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- Levi (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Armin Arlert (voiced by Marina Inoue)
- Jean Kirstein (voiced by Kishou Taniyama)
- Connie Springer (voiced by Hiro Shimono)
- Sasha Blouse (voiced by Yuu Kobayashi)
- Reiner Braun (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
- Zoë Hange (voiced by Romi Park)
- Erwin Smith (voiced by Daisuke Ono)
- Bertolt Hoover (voiced by Tomohisa Hashizume)
- Krista Lenz (voiced by Shiori Mikami)
- Ymir (voiced by Saki Fujita)
The illustrations below show us some of the events you will get to see during the game: Levi getting rid of a titan without any real trouble (he definitely makes for a reliable partner!), Reiner and Bertolt teaming up to take down a titan, and Sasha facing a titan with nothing but a bow (quite the extreme situation there…).
Finally, here’s various illustrations and direct-feed screenshots:
Attack on Titan: Shichi Kara no Dasshutsu (3DS) comes out next year in Japan.