Yesterday, yet another event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was announced by Nintendo on the official Animal Crossing account on Twitter. It’s the Splatoon 2 Collab. Fest event, which runs until October 10th (check out this post for more details). As part of this event, a special variant of the usual Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt went live, called Blitz Clam Scavenger Hunt. It runs until September 25th!
As the name implies, this event tasks you with finding blitz clams, which can be found all over the place. But why search for them in the first place, you ask? Well, those mysterious little clams can be used to craft special Splatoon 2-themed clothes!
If you need some help finding blitz clams, you can head over to the Shovelstrike Quarry, where you will be able to find some… but only when the blitz clam icon is displayed on the map! Naturally, blitz clams will no longer appear there once the event is over.
Finally, if you want even more rewards, you can try to complete the special sets of Timed Goals: Blitz Clam goals. Make sure to check out the Events and Content Updates page for more details! Keep in mind only blitz clam found on the ground count for those goals: those received from the Shovelstrike Quarry or from Animal Friends do not.
Here’s the items you can craft using those blitz clams:
Splatoon 2 Clothing
- pink Inkling-girl wig (hip): Leaf Ticket x80
- white King tank (hip): blitz clam x80, 1 200 Bells
- Inkling-girl pants (hip): blitz clam x50, 800 Bells
- mint Dakroniks (hip): blitz clam x20, 300 Bells
- green Inkling-boy wig (hip): Leaf Ticket x80
- black v-neck splat tee (hip): blitz clam x80, 1 200 Bells
- Inkling-boy shorts (hip): blitz clam x50, 800 Bells
- yellow-mesh sneakers (hip): blitz clam x20, 300 Bells
As usual, make sure to keep an eye out on the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Previous Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt events
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt #1
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt #2
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt #3
- Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt #4
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp