Seiken Densetsu Collection: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.1.0)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for the Seiken Densetsu Collection on the Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 1st 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for the Seiken Densetsu Collection for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for the Seiken Densetsu Collection manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turned it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press + or – after selecting the game in the Home Menu, and check out the version number on the Options page, just below the game’s title.
Seiken Densetsu Collection – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: July 13th (Japan)
- File size: ???MB
- Patch notes: none available as of writing.
- Additional notes: this patch will finally adds the digital manual that Square-Enix promised a few weeks ago. They’re basically scans of the original paper manuals, that came with the original games.
- Screenshots (courtesy of KTA):
- Source: Square-Enix
Click here for more Software updates!