Puyo Puyo Tetris: Software updates (latest update: Patch 1)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd 2017 in Japan, April 25th 2017 in North America, and April 28th 2017 in Europe).
How to download updates for Puyo Puyo Tetris for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Puyo Puyo Tetris manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turned it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press + or – after selecting the game in the Home Menu, and check out the version number on the Options page, just below the game’s title.
Puyo Puyo Tetris – Patch 1
- Release date: September 12th (North America) / September 13th (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Balance adjustments for Puyo vs Tetris in Versus Mode (the Tetris player is at a slight disadvantage)
- Raising limit for player Rankings in Puzzle League
- Added titles and icons for player rankings
- Fixed disconnect handling in Puzzle League so that theplayer who did not disconnect wins the game
- Other minor balance adjustments
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added ability to pause replays
- Additional notes: this patch brings various balance adjustements, and stricter penalties for rage-quitters.
- Source: SEGA
Click here for more Software updates!