Ice Station Z: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.1)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Ice Station Z (released on November 3rd in Europe and North America).
How to update?
To download updates for Ice Station, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu, while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: just follow the instructions on-screen;
- search for Ice Station Z in the Nintendo eShop, and select the update for your version(s) (NB: you need to download the update for each version you own!);
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings page.
To check that you have the latest version of Ice Station Z, simply launch the game: you should see the version number on the title screen, at the top of the bottom screen (Ver. 1.1 in that case).
- Release date: January 11th (Europe, North America)
- File size: ??? blocks / ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- Fixed exploit that allowed the player to become invincible.
- Fixed system hang when rendering too many objects.
- Fixed problem where triggers would be lost when Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed issue where interactions could occur while sleeping causing unexpected problems.
- Fixed problem where changing to a snowboard while sleeping could result in the player being stuck in collision geometry.
- Fixed collision hole at end of corridor in underground base.
- Fixed bug when using snowboard when already using vehicles.
- Fixed bug with prone animation. 09. Increased prone movement speed slightly.
- Added extra checks to make sure invincible players are no longer invincible or if they somehow become invincible the game will rectify it.
- Increased number of zombies in multiplayer games.
- Reduce effectiveness of Bear Traps versus other players.
- Added a height check for Bear Traps so that they don’t trigger when they are above or below the player.
- Added sweep test to stop player falling through map.
- Fixed collision bug on some beds.
- Stopped displaying full sessions on the matchmaking screen.
- Fixed problem returning to Home Menu during loading.
- Notes: you need to update the game in order to keep playing multiplayer (online or local). Also, the developer recommend you host games using a new save file, in order to avoid issues like missing doors or unpickable items.
Source: Wobbly Tooth (Miiverse) (Ver. 1.1)
Click here for more Software updates!