De Mambo: details and screens
If you’ve already read our post about the Nindies @ BitSummit, you already know that De Mambo is releasing on June 29th worldwide. For those who don’t know, De Mambo is a unique multiplayer action, which is played with only one button (along with the D-pad for movement, obviously).
The aim of the game is quite simple: knock your opponent off the screen, Super Smash Bros.-style. Your attacks can have three levels of charge, and knowing which level to use and when is key to victory.You can also break the levels, if you want… just make sure you don’t end up falling in your ow trap!
The game can be played with 1 to 4 players in multiplayer, and also offers a Single Player mode:
- Mambo (2 to 4 players): the game’s “main mode”;
- Solo (1 player);
- Survival (1 to 4 players): co-op mode, where you need to survive, playable for the first time at A 5th of BitSummit this week-end.
Here’s the main features:
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and a D-Pad/keys for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in ‘Mambo’
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Solo Single Player Mode – A flawless lone-wolf mode where you climb a tower of gameplay
- Survival Mode – Don’t let the invaders from space breach your personal space in this hardcore mode
- Miniature American flags for some
Finally, here’s some screenshots for the game (and an old trailer):
De Mambo (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 29th worldwide.
Source: The Dangerous Kitchen PR